Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 10, 2011

Save fanacc #2 - creadit: with_junsu@twitter

Fan: Nice to meet youㅠㅠI'm very old, I'm 31.. (Fans: Ehhh~~!!)
Yoochun: Born in 1981?
Fan: Yes, yes, yes..(Question 6) Is Junsu-kun playing...Todd in musical Elisabeth?
Junsu: Hmm...nothing's sure yet...oh well..I am thinking it is a good musical...hmm..(he was very careful about it)
By the way, are there no questions related to JYJ? We'll have a question about JYJ for last..
Hmm? where?? there?? (he looked at the fans) Uh..(to Yoochun) You..you pick one
Yoochun: Where? where?? Junsu, where?

This was cute LOL

Question 7: You have fans in South America, Asia, and all over the world. Do you have plans for the future?

Everybody laughed cuz her tone and question were like a reporter

Yoochun: Oh, did she just pull out a laptop? (like talking to a reporter)

Everyone laughing out loud LOL
And quiet for a while.........both of them silent...............

Junsu: Hmm.. we do have a lot of plans..but nothing is easy for us, so a lot of times it just gets cancelled..
We're careful about our words because if we say it, we might give too much hope to you..(he used a word 희망고문, which means hope torure when translated directly. he means they're careful cuz the fans might be hopeful, and disappointed when they fail it)
Like we said before, we're making an effort to make an event to meet with the fans before next year comes
And if possible..We're working to have a 2nd worldwide album next year..hehe
Well, we'll have personal schedules from time to time..uh..yeah that's it. OK??

After that question, the signing event began.
The order was Junsu-Yoocun
They seemed to be happy during the whole event
I kept looking and Junsu didn't shake hands..ㅠㅠYoochun seemed to shake hand when the fans asked to

It became my turn and I went up
I opened the page and gave it to him, Junsu started to write

Me: Congratulations for championship two days ago..I went there

He looked up and smiled when I said I went..why don't you guys try tomorrow hehe

Junsu: (When he saw my face) Uh?? I think I saw you?
Me: What?????????? Eh??? Really?? No way!!! (in panic)
Junsu: Hmm..(looking at my face) Didn't you come to my soccer game a lot of times? I remember! Eu-hanghang!!

I didn't miss a game but I was so surprised.. Maybe I'm awarded for shooting Can You Hear Me everytime at the steel-bars (She's talking about the scene where Junsu sings behind steel-bars in TOH)
I don't know if it was a fanservice..but I was so thrilledㅠㅠ

Junsu: Ah, by the way your name..
Me: Ah! Yes, it's 00! 000!! (still in panic)
Junsu: 000?
Me: Yes! Oh yesterday number ~player really did well! Who is he?
Junsu: ~player Ah...who was it.....I don't remember...

at that moment he finished signing and the bodyguard made me move

Me: Could you shake hands with me?? ㅠㅠ hand shake.....
Junsu said with such a sad expression and eyes
Junsu: If a do it with one person, I have to do it with everone..I'm really sorry..ㅠㅠ

Junsu's expression was really like the cat in Shrek....
You're all losers..you didn't see his expression....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHowever, I became sorry so I just shut up and moved on

I went up to Yoochun and he really is charismaticㅠ
But he's sweet at the same time..He did the sign so fast..
really damn fast..ㅠㅠ

Yoochun: Your name?
Me: It's 00~

Yoochun signing

Me: Are you happy these days?
Yoochun: ..why?
Me: You look bright these days and it makes me happy

Yoochun was signing with no expression but look up when I said this

Yoochun: I'm happy. I'm living well

and he smiled sweetly
And the impact of this one line was damn huge than a hundered other saying
I almost fainted..
Yoochun..I like..no I love you..It was so short but it touched my heart..ㅠㅠ
Don't smile looking upㅠㅠㅠ

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét