Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 10, 2011

Save fanacc #1

I wanna save sth for me to read in free time 3lol3

I always appreciate all things fans do for our boys, they're so wonderful. I'd like to read all translations which they trans in their heart :X


[Trans] 111021 Yoochun and Junsu Fansign and Q&A Time Fanaccount
Part 1
Hah.. My heart still feels like it’s about to explode.
There were queue numbers given out at today’s fan-sign event..
I didn’t think I was going to be one of the first despite getting there earlier than expected, but I was rather close to the front. There’re probably going to be queue numbers given out tomorrow too..
After receiving my queue number, I was just waiting in the lobby but by chance I got to see Yoochun and Junsu who were entering the venue.
Although you’d be able to tell just from looking at photos from today, but these two were really good looking todayㅠㅠ Photos can’t represent even one half of a half of how hot they were. 
Junsu’s hair was dyed a slightly dark brown and it wasn’t spiked as he usually wears it, but styled in a different way. This hairstyle is so much nicer…kekeke
When they entered the room, and the fans greeted “Annyeonghaseyo!”, Junsu grinned at them. (Gasps)
Yoochun wore a coat, styled hair and horn-rimmed glasses…ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
And I don’t know if it’s just my imagination but I really exchanged eye contact with Yoochun a lot today.
Even when he was looking at me Yoochun would never turn away awkwardly but just hold the gaze…
Yoochun is… a really nice person………
Anyway I’ve never been the sort good with writing comments keke but I shall write a fanaccount centred around the words that the two of them said today.
(I recorded what they said but the problem is… I’m listening to it but the conversation all came in really broken fragments.. I’ll cut out the important parts and upload later)
Basically I’ll just rely on my memory and what I can make out from the audio recording so there might be parts that I omit.
Firstly
When they entered, I was looking only at Yoochun but both of them seemed to be in a good mood, and greeted everyone brightly.
Junsu: It’s been a long while since we did a fan-sign event right?? Because it’s been so long, I do feel really nervous, and uncertain… It’s really good to see you guys so up-close like this.
Yoochun: Junsu’s speech seems so cliche (laughs)
Junsu: It’s cliche but (I’m saying it) because it’s true..
Yoochun: Ah, I’m.. sorry. (laughs)
Yoochun: Ah but then I heard that there were such things going around on the internet, that someone bought 30 copies but didn’t get a ticket, but another bought only one but succeeded.
Junsu: A lot of people said, “That’s fate”. All of you here were meant to succeed. (laughs) To do a fan-sign event with such people….! I feel that it’s an honour.
Yoochun: I heard a lot of sad comments since Jaejoong-hyung isn’t here today..
Junsu: There were rumours that we purposely excluded Jaejoong-hyung, but.. that’s definitely not the case. Haha because there are also unforeseeable circumstances that arise… ㅠ…. Oh, someone in the front row just let out a sigh? Hahaha but it’s not because of something bad, guys…… (laughs)
Yoochun: That time, the fan-sign event was also done by just the two of us right?
Junsu: No, that time it was with Jaejoong-hyung, I wasn’t able to make it because of my musical
Yoochun: Ah, that time was totally fun..
Junsu: Eh? Why?? Because I wasn’t there?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Yoochun+Junsu: (laughs) 
Fans: Call him, call!!! International call!!!!!!!!
Yoochun: If you guys pay for the international call fees (laughs)
Fans: I will pay for it!!! I’ll do it!!!!!!
Fans: I said I will pay for it!!!!!!
(Yoochun and Junsu smile awkwardly and stay silent)
Junsu: Shall we answer questions? But because we’re not sifting through the questions, we won’t answer any ones that are too difficult for us to answer.
Fan #1: During the Japan concert when Yoochun was filming Junsu on camera, when you said “Oh? It’s huge!!!” What was it?
Junsu: (straightaway) Difficult question, pass!
Fan #2: That time when you were being sensitive and tweeting lyrics about Fallen Leaves, that video that you failed to upload properly, what was it?
Junsu: Ah, that time?? Uhm… I can’t really remember now haha…??
Xiah Junsu if you do this it’s difficult for us…….
Fan #3: Yoochun-oppa have you reached the boss in Zelda?
(T/N: Yoochun recently took up a CF job for the game Legend of Zelda)
Yoochun: Although you guys can’t see it, but the capillaries in my eyes are all showing… (T/N: As in his eyes are very sore and red) 38 hours of gaming…… I’m about 60% through the game. (laughs)
Junsu: I met him at the salon today and spoke briefly, he said he came to the salon after playing the game till dawn.
Yoochun was always a mania fan of the Zelda game, in the past when we were doing activities in Japan, there were many instances that I saw him playing it. But he says he won’t be playing it anymore in the near future eukyangkyang, because it’s too tiring..
Yoochun: I developed respect for pro-gamers.
Junsu: I have friends who are pro-gamers, but those friends tell me this isn’t a game, but work. (laughs) There are no easy things in life.


Fan #4: Sorry to do this in the first half, but Junsu-ssi, “Angel Xiah” please….
Junsu: (laughs awkwardly).. Ah, this is also difficultㅜㅜ Ah beacuse you’re too close…
Fans: One last time!!! One last time!!
Jusnu: You’ve been saying “one last time” for 2 years already………… ㅠㅠ
Fans: Just once!!!!!!!! Just once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Junsu: ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ…. Fine then since it’s such a cliche for me to do it, Yoochun should show us once too.
Yoochun: (surprised expression)… It’s not something that I can do. I stopped being an angel since middle school.
Junsu: Then show us “Devil Yoochun” please. If Yoochun does it, then I will too. Do it~
Yoochun: (looks at Junsu like ‘Why do I have to do this?’)
The fans began chanting “Just once, just once”… I was also…. one of them…… ^^;
Junsu sighed deeply, then..
Junsu: From now on you must really understand that it’s something embarrassing for me (laughs). Really I’m no longer in my young early 20s days… Although I’m not really that old either, but when I look at idol groups lately, I really get a shock.
Seriously, we end up looking like uncles (Ahjussi)??
Fans: No!!
Junsu: There are people who are born in the 90’s…… In the past when someone asks me “How old are you?” and I answer “I’m born in 1986”, that person would say, “Ah… so there are actually people who are born in 1986…”
I used to hear that, but these days I’m the one saying it to people…. Sigh….
But the fans began chanting for “Angel Xiah” again after he finished talking anyway!
Junsu: Wow you guys haven’t given up? (laughs) Ah but then I really can’t do it. ><
He said this but suddenly he did it! While grinning. The fans broke into cheers. Xiah Junsu was embarrassed to death and Yoochun just laughed while looking. But Junsu looked like he really hated it and didn’t want to do it…. ㅠㅠ What to do, he should still have to do it till he’s 35!
Fan #5: When are you going to do activities in Korea? (Concerts and all)
Yoochun: In Korea? Um….. it hasn’t been confirmed yet… It’s not down on pen and paper but it will be before this year passes.
(Fans scream)
Yoochun: Probably in December or so, is what we’re thinking, but there haven’t been any solid plans.. There are still loose ends to tie up…
Fans: Do a large scale one!! Huge one!! Ticketing!
Yoochun: Hmm.. If it works out, we’ll do a huge one….. How about having it at Daehangno…. just with the few of us only for 5 minutes.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét